New courses in Security, Microsoft or SQL
Security, connected not only with the much-discussed GDPR, has been a very hot topic these days. Therefore, we offer you three new courses in GDPR and security.
During the GDPR III general course, you will learn how to handle sensitive data without violating the new EU regulations.
The Principles of Cryptography describes key encryption terms and techniques, which are commonly used within ICT, while Introduction to Network Security course introduces you basic defense techniques and mechanisms against possible cyber-attacks. Next, courses in Microsoft and Linux introduces news in their technologies.
If you have already passed the introductory course in SQL basics, do not forget to continue in our Writing Advanced Queries Using SQL. Looking forward to seeing you!
For more details, see links bellow:
- GDPR III - IT security rules for employees
- PKI - Cryptography Principals
- NET302 - Network Security Fundamentals
- M20537 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- M10998 - Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2017
- M10999 - SQL Server on Linux
- SLE141 - SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12 Administration
- SQL-Jazyk 2 - Writing Advanced Queries Using SQL