ENCOR Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies
The goal of this course is to develop the core networking skills needed to configure, troubleshoot, and manage Enterprise wired a wireless network. It also requires you to understand and implement security principles within the Enterprise networks and introduces you to overlay network design by using solutions like SD-Access and SD-WAN. The course also lays focus implementing on automation and programmability in Enterprise networks.
Accredited course for Continuing Education of Pedagogical Staff
Course length: 5
(8:30 - 16:00)
PDF to download
Expand allCollapse all
||Place||Language||Price (without VAT)||Availability
09/21/2020 - 09/25/2020
||55 000 CZK
11/02/2020 - 11/06/2020
||55 000 CZK
Students will be able to
- Implement VLANs and trunks.
- Implement different spanning-tree versions like STP, RSTP, and MST.
- Configure Etherchannels / Link aggregation.
- Use routing protocols including EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP.
- Know Cisco wireless technologies
- Know multicast protocols like PIM dense, sparse, and sparse-dense mode.
- Network designs and architectures
- Configure NAT/PAT and first hop redundancy protocols like HSRP, VRRP, or GLBP.
- Know Quality of Service (QoS) topics like queuing, policing, and shaping.
- Know how to monitor and troubleshoot your network.
- Know to secure your routers and switches.
- Know how network automation impacts traditional network management.
- Know Different virtualization technologies.
- And many other topics
- experience with implementation of Enterprise LAN networks
- basic understanding of Enterprise routing and wireless connectivity
- basic understanding of python scripting
This course is intended for
- Students preparing to take the CCNP Enterprise
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
All participants will get original Cisco student and lab guides.
Labs are practised on Cisco delivered Virtual lab environment. Classrooms are equipped with high-performance computers with Internet access and the possibility of wireless connection.
- Examining Cisco Enterprise Network Architecture
- Understanding Cisco Switching Paths
- Implementing Campus LAN Connectivity
- Building Redundant Switched Topology
- Implementing Layer 2 Port Aggregation
- Understanding EIGRP
- Implementing OSPF
- Optimizing OSPF
- Exploring EBGP
- Implementing Network Redundancy
- Implementing NAT
- Introducing Virtualization Protocols and Techniques
- Understanding Virtual Private Networks and Interfaces
- Understanding Wireless Principles
- Examining Wireless Deployment Options
- Understanding Wireless Roaming and Location Services
- Examining Wireless AP Operation
- Understanding Wireless Client Authentication
- Troubleshooting Wireless Client Connectivity
- Introducing Multicast Protocols
- Introducing QOS
- Implementing Network Services
- Using Network Analysis Tools
- Implementing Infrastructure Security
- Implementing Secure Access Control
- Understanding Enterprise Network Security Architecture *
- Exploring Automation and Assurance Using Cisco DNA Center *
- Examining the Cisco SD-Access Solution *
- Understanding the Working Principles of the Cisco SD-WAN Solution *
- Understanding the Basics of Python Programming *
- Introducing Network Programmability Protocols *
- Introducing APIs in Cisco DNA Center and vManage *
* Points in italics are defined as self-study according to the Cisco's company official curriculum.