Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019
Unfortunately, this course is available only in Czech language. To view information about the course, please switch website into Czech language.
Accredited course for Continuing Education of Pedagogical Staff
Course length: 5 days (8:30 - 16:00)
Students will be able to
- Perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server 2016/2019.
- Manage Exchange Server 2016/2019.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016/2019.
- Use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016/2019, and perform various tasks to automate Exchange management procedures.
- Configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016/2019, and manage Client Access services.
- Implement and manage high availability.
- Implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2016/2019.
- Configure message transport options.
- Configure message hygiene and security options.
- Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016/2019.
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016/2019.
- A minimum two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Servier 2012 R@ or Windows Server 2016.
- A minimum two years experience working with active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). A minimum two years of experience working with name resolution including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, and AD DS, including planning, designing, and deploying.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
This course is intended for
This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange Server 2016/2019. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016/2019 might also take this course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
All participants will get original Microsoft student materials.
Classrooms are equipped with high-performance computers with Internet access and the possibility of wireless connection.
Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019
- Overview of Exchange Server 2016/2019
- Requirements and deployment options for Exchange Server 2016/2019
Module 2: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019 servers
- Exchange Server 2016/2019 management
- Overview of the Exchange 2016/2019 Mailbox server
- Configuring Mailbox servers
Module 3: Managing recipient objects
- Exchange Server 2016/2019 recipients
- Managing Exchange Server recipients
- Configuring address lists and policies
Module 4: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019 and recipient objects by using Exchange Management Shell
- Overview of the Exchange Management Shell
- Managing Exchange Server 2016/2019 by using Exchange Management Shell
- Managing Exchange Server 2016/2019 by using Exchange Management Shell scripts
Module 5: Implementing client connectivity
- Configuring client access services in Exchange Server 2016/2019
- Managing client services
- Client connectivity and publishing of Exchange Server 2016/2019 services
- Configuring Outlook on the web
- Configuring mobile messaging on Exchange Server 2016/2019
Module 6: Module 6: Managing high availability in Exchange Server 2016/2019
- High availability on Exchange Server 2016/2019
- Configuring highly available mailbox databases
- Configuring high availability of Client Access services.
Module 7: Implementing disaster recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019
- Implementing Exchange Server 2016/2019 backup
- Implementing Exchange Server 2016/2019 recovery
Module 8: Configuring and managing message transport
- Overview of message transport
- Configuring message transport
- Managing transport rules
Module 9: Configuring antivirus, antispam, and malware protection
- Deploying and managing an Edge Transport server for message security
- Implementing an antivirus solution for Exchange Server 2016/2019
- Implementing an antispam solution for Exchange Server 2016/2019
Module 10: Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Online deployments
- Overview of Exchange Online and Office 365
- Managing Exchange Online
- Implementing the migration to Exchange Online
Module 11: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019
- Monitoring Exchange Server 2016/2019
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2016/2019
Prices do not include VAT. OKsystem a.s. reserves the right to change dates and prices of courses.