Microsoft Excel - Advanced Course
Two-day course is intended for all common users who have already worked with MS Office Excel application and would like to extend their basic knowledge. The course focuses on the most common and the most useful functions, which are generally used while working with MS Office Excel.
During the course, the tutor is going to point out several interesting parts of settings and tricks that can help the users and also these tricks are going to make their work faster and much more effective.
Accredited course for Continuing Education of Pedagogical Staff
Course length: 2 days (8:30 - 16:00)
List price: 4 400 CZK (without VAT)
This course has no dates set. If you are interested in setting a new one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students will be able to
- Using advanced formulas and functions
- Using formulas with values that match your conditions (functions: countif, sumif)
- Effectively insert the copied values according to given criterias
- Organise, filter and sort large data
- Create reports and statements, aggregate data for the relevant period or category and print them
- Basic level of MS Excel based on MEXCELZ - Microsoft Excel 2013 – basic course
- Students are supposed to be confident in using Windows
This course is intended for
- The course is intended for all common users who have already worked with MS Office Excel application and would like to extend their basic knowledge.
- Methodology of education
- Tutor’s explanation is accompanied by several practical examples, individual and group exercises on PC
The workbook in English language is included.
Spacious classrooms are equipped with premium computers with the access to the Internet, the wireless access included.
Chapter 1: Advanced formatting
- Keep the source formatting
- Deleting format
- Conditional formatting
- Custom format
Chapter 2: Protecting workbook and worksheet
- Cell protection
- Protect sheet and protect workbook
- Protecting the file by using password, encryption
Chapter 3: Advanced copy and paste options
- Copy and paste options
- Fill series using AutoFill
- Possibilities of cooperation between MS Word and MS Excel
Chapter 4: Applying formulas in Excel
- Principles of creating and using formulas
- Relative and absolute references
- How to quickly find the function, how to revise and edit a formula
Chapter 5: The most used functions
- Logic functions
- Text functions
- Date and time functions
- Math functions
- Conditional calculations
Chapter 6: Analysing and organising data
- Freeze panes, arrange and split windows
- Data validation
- Creating an outline, group and ungroup rows and columns
- Converting text to a table
- Printing large data
Chapter 7: Creating reports and statements using pivot table
- Principles and using of pivot table
- Creating and changing pivot table
- Creating and changing pivot chart
Prices do not include VAT. OKsystem a.s. reserves the right to change dates and prices of courses.