One-day course is intended for all common users who have already worked on PC and they need to familiarize with MS PowerPoint application from beginnings.
Participants of the course are going to profit the whole scale of graphic elements. They are supposed to make several presentations according to a unified theme. They are also going to learn how to set up some animations for various objects and single slides. Moreover, they should be able to print the presentation as data for an appointment.
In the end of the course, participants are going to set up their own presentation according to the aim of the particular presentation.
Course length: 1 day (8:30 - 16:00)
List price: 2 200 CZK (without VAT)
This course has no dates set. If you are interested in setting a new one, please contact email@example.com.
Students will be able to
- Identify the elements of the MS Office PowerPoint interface
- Create, save and open MS PowerPoint documents
- Insert and edit text, graphic and multimedia objects
- Create unified design and templates of presentation using themes and templates
- Setting transitions between slides and object animations
- Copy slides between presentations and keep either source formatting or use destination formatting
- Creating handouts of presentation for printing
- Export presentation to various file types (*.pdf)
- Students are supposed to be confident in using a keyboard, Windows and a mouse
This course is intended for
- The course is intended for all users of Microsoft PowerPoint
The workbook in English language is included.
Spacious classrooms are equipped with premium computers with the access to the Internet, the wireless access included.
Chapter 1: User interface and planning presentation
- Create, open and close a presentation
- MS Office PowerPoint interface
- View settings
- General options for working with PowerPoint
- File types
Chapter 2: Working with text
- Text boxes
- Text formatting
- Bullets and numbering
Chapter 3: Working with graphical and multimedia elements
- Importing picture
- Clip arts
- Picture tools
- Table and chart
Chapter 4: Working with multimedia elements
- Audio files
- Video files
Chapter 5: Unifying design
- Changing font
- Header and footer, slide numbers
- Themes and templates
- PowerPoint template
Chapter 6: Preparing presentation for slide show
- Slide transitions
- Object animations
- Slide timing
Chapter 7: Printing
- Printing slides
- Printing handouts
- Printing notes
Chapter 8: Export to other file types
- Save to pdf file and put slides to word document
- Package presentation for a trip
Prices do not include VAT. OKsystem a.s. reserves the right to change dates and prices of courses.