Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
In this one-day course, students will learn the business value and product capabilities of Power Platform. Create simple Power Apps, connect data with Common Data Service, build a Power BI Dashboard, automate a process with Power Automate, and build a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents.
Course length: 1 day (8:30 - 16:00)
List price: 6 500 CZK (without VAT)
This course has no dates set. If you are interested in setting a new one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students will be able to
- Describe the Power Platform components: Power Apps, Power BI and Microsoft Automate
- Describe the Power Platform components: Common Data Service, Connectors
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure
- Basic work with computer.
This course is intended for
- Developers, users, analysts, data specialists, managers and IT staff.
All participants will get original Microsoft materials.
Classrooms are equipped with high-performance computers with Internet access and the possibility of wireless connection.
Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
- Lab: Validate lab environment
Module 2: Introduction to Dataverse
- Lab: Data modeling
Module 3: Introduction to Power Apps
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Power Apps
- Lesson 2: How to build a canvas app
- Lab: How to build a canvas app
- Lesson 3: How to build a model-driven app
Module 4: Introduction to Power Automate
- Lab: How to build a cloud flow
Module 5: Introduction to Power BI
- Lab: How to build a simple Power BI dashboard
Module 6: Introduction to Power Virtual Agents
Prices do not include VAT. OKsystem a.s. reserves the right to change dates and prices of courses.