CISCO EXPERT CENTER
Our experts can help you implement Cisco technologies.
Find your way through the flood of new approaches and technologies aspiring to create more flexible and simple network environments for critical applications and services.
Our CEC offers an efficient way to design and implement in the shortest time possible network infrastructure corresponding to the needs of a specific company.
Customers have the unique opportunity to utilize the competence center’s hardware and software, including its expert services, without the need for high initial investments or interventions into their own systems and IT infrastructure.
Our experts will design, fine-tune, and optimize for you basic and detailed strategies for implementing Cisco products.
Our CEC supports the development and application of advanced technologies when creating or optimizing network infrastructure and joins detailed knowledge of current software and hardware technologies, methods, and project management with expert knowledge and practical experience in network infrastructure.
We can offer
- Consultations on network issues,
- Solutions for customers’ specific problems,
- Analysis of companies’ needs,
- Proposals for network architecture,
- Innovation of existing company networks,
- Selection of the most suitable products and technologies,
- Optimization of the selected solution,
- Efficient use of CISCO technologies,
- Assistance transferring to the proposed network topology,
- Authorized training,
- Expert seminars, and
- Outsourcing of CISCO systems administration.
- Expertise – the vast
and proven expertise of
our certified consultants
- Professionalism – our
individual and professional
approach to clients
- Quality – ISO 9001:2000
- 25 years in the field –
many years of experience
- Outsourcing – outsourcing
of CISCO systems administration
- Know-how – we provide
consulting and training
- VoIP (voice services via the Internet), Unified Communications
- Multicast (group communications)
- VLAN (virtual local area networks)
- VPN (virtual private networks)
- IPv6 (next generation internet protocol)
- Wi-Fi (wireless networks)
- Integration of devices from various producers
Authorized training and expert seminars
Our CEC has available a conference room for up to 300 delegates as well as six computer classrooms fully equipped with state-of-the-art computer and presentation technology. Training sessions are led by certified trainers with many years of experience.