Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
This one-day course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
Accredited course for Continuing Education of Pedagogical Staff
Course length: 1 day (8:30 - 16:00)
Students will be able to
- Differentiate between the various cloud service models.
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365.
- Identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity.
- Describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune.
- Describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection.
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
This course is intended for
IT Professionals who aspire to deploy and manage cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals.
All participants will get original Microsoft student materials.
Classrooms are equipped with high-performance computers with Internet access and the possibility of wireless connection.
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
- Lesson: Principles of cloud computing
- Lesson: Microsoft cloud services
- Lesson: Migrating to cloud services
- Lab: Cloud Fundamentals
Module 2: Core Microsoft 365 Services
- Lesson: Microsoft 365 core services
- Lesson: Microsoft on-premise services and cloud services in Microsoft 365
- Lesson: Unified endpoint management in Microsoft 365
- Lesson: Teamwork in Microsoft 365
- Lab: Enabling and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
Module 3: Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust in Microsoft 365
- Lesson: Organizational Security Fundamentals
- Lesson: Security features in Microsoft 365
- Lesson: Identity and Access Management
- Lesson: Device and data protection in Microsoft 365
- Lesson: Compliance in Microsoft 365
- Lab: Security in Microsoft 365
Module 4: Microsoft 365 pricing and support
- Lesson: Microsoft 365 Subscriptions, licenses, and billing
- Lesson: Support in Microsoft 365
- Lab: Managing subscriptions, licensing and support in M365
Prices do not include VAT. OKsystem a.s. reserves the right to change dates and prices of courses.