Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks
This authorized five-day is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN including traditional IPsec, DMVPN, FlexVPN.
Accredited course for Continuing Education of Pedagogical Staff
Course length: 5 days (8:30 - 16:00)
Students will be able to
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs
- Knowledge how to configure Cisco routers and firewalls
- Clear understanding of the benefits of Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN options
- It is recomended that participants have knowledge of topics from courses CCNA and SCOR
This course is intended for
- Network security engineers
- Applicants for 300-730 SVPN exam, which is the part of CCNP Security (Cisco Certified Network Professional) and Cisco Certified Specialist - Network Security VPN Implementation certifications
All participants will get original Cisco student and lab guides and time limited remote access to lab environment.
Labs are practised on Cisco delivered Virtual lab environment. Classrooms are equipped with high-performance computers with Internet access and the possibility of wireless connection.
- Introducing VPN Technology fundamentals
- Implementing Site-to-Site VPN Solutions
- Implementing Cisco IOS Site-to-Site FlexVPN solutions
- Implementing Cisco IOS GET VPN Solutions
- Implementing Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- Implementing Clientless VPNs
Prices do not include VAT. OKsystem a.s. reserves the right to change dates and prices of courses.