SQL-Jazyk 2 Writing Advanced Queries Using SQL
The two-day course aims to acquaint students with SQL. Its content is a description of advanced language syntax, definition of data structures, queries, and data manipulation. It follows the course SQL language.
Accredited course for Continuing Education of Pedagogical Staff
Course length: 2
PDF to download
Expand allCollapse all
|Date||Place||Language||Price (without VAT)||Availability
03/19/2020 - 03/20/2020
||11 800 CZK
05/21/2020 - 05/22/2020
||11 800 CZK
Students will be able to
- Create and use advanced queries in SQL and manipulate with data.
- Define and work with advanced database objects.
- Refresh, master, and learn new SQL knowledge
This course is intended for
- Database administrators, developers, IT architects
- Users who will use SQL to query, report and analyze
All participants will get internal materials.
Classrooms are equipped with high-performance computers with Internet access and the possibility of wireless connection.
Module 1: Joining tables
Module 2: Grouping data
- GROUP BY, HAVING
- ROLLUP, CUBE, GROUPING SETS
Module 3: Subqueries
- Derived tables
Module 4: Window functions
- Offset, aggregated, ranking, distributed functions
Module 5: CTE
Module 6: DML, DDL
Module 7: Triggers
- DML Triggers
- DDL Triggers
Module 8: Transactions, locks, hints
Module 9: FullText
- Setup FullText
- FullText functions
Module 10: Special data types and functions