High Availability in SQL Server
This 3-day instructor led training course describes the design, implementation and maintaining high availability solutions in MS SQL Server.
Accredited course for Continuing Education of Pedagogical Staff
Course length: 3 days (8:30 - 16:00)
Students will be able to
- Design High Availability Solutions for MS SQL Server.
- Implement Log Shipping and Database Mirroring.
- Implement Windows Server Failover Clustering.
- Implement Always On Availability Groups.
- Replicate Data.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server, SQL and databases.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
This course is intended for
IT managers and database administrators, who need to use high availability solutions in MS SQL Server.
All participants will get internal OKsystem materials.
Classrooms are equipped with performing computers with Internet access, including wireless access.
Module 1: Introduction to High Availability Solutions
- Lesson: High Availability concepts
- Lesson: Log Shipping
- Lesson: Database Mirroring
- Lesson: Windows Server Failover Clustering
- Lesson: Always On Availability Groups
- Lesson: Replications
- Lab: Log Shipping, Database Mirroring
Module 2: Windows Server Failover Clustering
- Lesson: Failower Clustering
- Lesson: Design, prerequisities, implementation
- Lesson: Managing, failover
- Lab: Windows Server Failover Clustering
Module 3: Always On Availability Groups
- Lesson: Implementation of Always On Availability Groups
- Lesson: Failover and Maintaining
- Lesson: Secondary Replicas
- Lab: Always On Availability Groups
Module 4: Maintenance, Monitoring, Troubleshooting and Optimizing
- Lesson: Maintenance, upgrades, changes
- Lesson: Monitoring, Troubleshooting and Optimizing
- Lab: Maintenance, Monitoring, Troubleshooting and Optimizing
Module 5: Replicating Data
- Lesson: Design and replication implementation
- Lesson: Troubleshooting and Maintaining
- Lab: Replicating Data
Prices do not include VAT. OKsystem a.s. reserves the right to change dates and prices of courses.