Tests are held each workday in the pleasant environment of OKsystem’s headquarters in the immediate vicinity of the Pankrác metro station. We have available 6 testing stations in one room.
|Mo - Th:||9:00 - 17:00|
|Fr:||9:00 - 16:00|
23. 12. 2019 - 5. 1. 2020 the testing center will be closed.
REGISTERING FOR TESTS
You can register for a test via e-mail directly with OKsystem or through the Pearson VUE website.
Tests can be paid for by bank transfer, or cash.
OKsystem will not inspect the acceptability of the test combinations you selected and will process the order without interpreting it any further.
Test prices are regulated by the certifying organizations and so vary among individual companies. Different tests from a single company usually have the same price (as is the case with Novell and Microsoft), while some certifying organizations (e.g., Cisco and HP) have set differing prices for their tests. In the Czech Republic, however, test prices depend also on the current exchange rate of the Czech crown, and OKsystem may adjust its prices accordingly. Our employees are happy to inform you of the prices valid for the testing date when you order the test.
Each test is taken individually on a computer. The testing program runs in Microsoft Windows. Individual tests are available in English, with certain tests available also in other world languages. To ensure regular conditions during test-taking, our center is obliged to comply with the following principles:
- The certifying organization (Microsoft, Cisco, etc.) determines whether any aids are allowed. Generally, it is not permitted to have your own computer of any kind, a programmable calculator, an electronic writing tablet, a cell phone, or any other similar device.
- Candidates will receive all authorized aids in our testing center.
- It is not permitted to look at the monitors of other candidates taking tests.
- It is not permitted to communicate with other candidates during the test.
- The test proctor cannot answer any questions concerning the tests’ factual content.
WHAT TO BRING ON THE TEST DAY
You need to bring two valid identification (ID) documents. After signing up for the test you will receive an email from us with more detailed information relating specifically to your test. Certification authorities determine allowed devices.
For most tests, you will receive the result or confirmation of passing immediately after completing the test. Certificates are always issued by the certifying organization, usually within a few weeks.
- Our testing center offers all Microsoft tests provided by Pearson VUE.
- We offer all CISCO tests provided by Pearson VUE.
- We offer all Linux tests provided by Pearson VUE and Linux Professional Institute.